SALTED DARK CHOCOLATE CASHEW BUTTER
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 500g roasted, salted cashews
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dark cocoa powder (or regular cocoa powder)
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or natural oil if you don't have coconut)
- In a food processor or high powered blender, add cashews. Process until smooth, 3-5 minutes.
- Add in maple, cocoa powder and coconut oil.
- Blend for another minute until smooth.
- Store in an air tight container; either refrigerated or in a cabinet.
- Recipe Type : Desserts
The Chef House
Read more about this chef..