Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Nuggets
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups salted pretzels
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp pepper (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- Cut chicken breasts into 2 inch pieces
- Mix pretzels and cheese in food processor
- Add pepper to flour and mix in a separate bowl. Whisk eggs in another bowl, and pour cheese/pretzel mix in a third.
- Bread chicken by first covering in flour, then dipping in egg, and finally coating in pretzel/ cheese mix.
- Fry in vegetable oil. Flip several times until fully cooked.
- Serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce! Enjoy!
- Recipe Type : Snacks
Read more about this chef..