- Prep Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 135g pack lime jelly
- 700ml apple & pear juice (we used Copella)
- 300ml lemonade
- 425g can lychees in syrup
- 10-15 cocktail cherries from a jar
- 10-15 raisins
- 10-15 cocktail sticks
- Make the jelly following pack instructions and chill until set. Combine the apple & pear juice with the lemonade in a large jug and chill in the fridge.
- To make the eyeballs, drain the lychees and poke a hole in each cherry with one of the cocktail sticks. Put the cherry inside the lychee, then push the raisin into the cherry. Press the eyeball onto the end of a cocktail stick and set aside until serving.
- When the jelly has set, use a whisk to break it up into small chunks. Spoon into the cocktail glasses and top up with the apple juice mixture. Put an eyeball into each glass before serving.
- Servings : 10-15
- Recipe Type : Halloween