Website First Contact Chefs
This luxurious North Yorkshire Hotel is looking to recruit a Sous Chef to join their professional kitchem brigade.
This stately Victorian property with over 150 rooms is set in 8 acres ofgrounds in the heart ofan elegant spa town.
As Sous Chef you must be able to support the Senior Chefs in the smooth running ofthe restaurant, managing, leading and motivating the team to provide consistently outstanding service to our guests.
- Lead, co-ordinate and motivate the kitchen team for the restaurant
- Produce and deliver quality food and enable operational excellence
- Ensure daily food preparation meets recipe and specification
- Manage a clean and efficient kitchen department by maximum utilisation of food
- Manage cost and maximise business opportunities
- Plan and order as appropriate for levels of business
- Mentor train and coach the team
- To carry out quality control checks, ensuring presentation, quality of food and service standards are adhered to
- Experience as a senior chef
- Strong understanding of British cuisine
- Leadership skills
- Experience of menu development, ordering systems and costing process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team motivator
To apply for thisSous Chefposition, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com.
All Applicants must……………………
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you witin 72 hours of your application, then on this occasionyou will have been unsuccessful.