Website First Contact Chefs
Our Client is looking for an experienced Head Chef who can maintain and surpass the 2AA Rosettes already held by the property.
This vibrant property has a contemporary restaurant and is looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Energeticand Experience of working in a similar style establishment
- A friendly and approachable person is an absolute must.
- To be able to provide leadership to the whole kitchen team and inspire them.
- Accountability for the legal, H & S and environmental compliance for the continued well being of all customers and colleagues.
- Accountability for the financial performance of the food offering, stock control and audit requirements.
- To identify, support and instigate all relevant training identified for site team.
To apply for this Head Chef vacancy, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you havent heard from us within 72 hours of your application you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
All Applicants must………………….
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.