Website First Contact Chefs
Atalented and dedicated Head Chefis required to join this award winning brigade in this 2AA Rosette Hampshire property. The property has an award winning restaurant and extensive conference and banqueting and leisure facilities.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Head Chef who can maintain and surpass the 2AA Rosettes already held by the property.
This vibrant property has a contemporary restaurant and is looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Energetic with Experience of working in a similar style establishment
- A friendly and approachable person is an absolute must
- Provide leadership to the whole kitchen team and inspire them
- Accountability for the legal, H & S and environmental compliance for the continued well being of all customers and colleagues
- Accountability for the financial performance of the food offering, stock control and audit requirements
- To identify, support and instigate all relevant training identified for site team
You will require previous experience at 2/3 rosette level in a similar high quality establishment, this is essential. You must also have excellent man management skills. You will also require NVQ Level 1 & 2 qualifications or equivalent qualification and a passion and flair towards food.
To apply for this greatHead Chefopportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must ……
In line with the requirements of the asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your applicatin, then on thisoccasion you will have been unsuccessful.