Website First Contact Chefs
A Rosette experiencedHead Chef with ambition, creativity and passion is required for this 2AA rosette establishment in Norfolk.
The already accredited and renowned hotel and its restaurantis looking for someone who is standards driven and can maintain and surpass the reputation it holds.
Contemporary and elegant the restaurant offers a pleasant dining experience, and outstanding creative menus. They attract a diverse crowd of foodies all eager to experience the culinary delights available. This 2AA establishment creates delicious dishes with complex flavours using fresh, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
This award winning property is looking fora Head Chefwith the following attributes:
- Energetic with Experience of working in a similar style establishment
- A friendly and approachable person is an absolute must
- Provide leadership to the whole kitchen team and inspire them
- Accountability for the legal, H & S and environmental compliance for the continued well being of all customers and colleagues
- Accountability for the financial performance of the food offering, stock control and audit requirements
- To identify, support and instigate all relevant training identified for site team
Must have NVQ level 1&2 or equivalent and a full understanding of food safety and hygiene. Applicants should have worked at least in a 2/3 rosette accredited establishment. Applicants must be well presented and have strong leadership skills.
To apply for thisHead Chef position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applicants must……….
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.