Website First Contact Chefs
As Demi Chef de Partie you will be creating the finest dishes using local produce, you will work directly under the Chef de Partie to ensure that all food presented to our guests is of the highest standard, whilst training of Commis Chefs.
- Providing support to the Front of House team to ensure exceptional customer care
- Supervise Commis Chefs and delegate tasks as required and ensure they are carried out correctly
- Observe the Chef de Parties, take direction and guidance and assist them as requested
- Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times
- Plan the day-to-day running of your section to meet set service standards
- Ensure maximum utilisation of food
- Participates in food production. Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
- Communicate with and assist back-of-the-house personnel to maintain efficient food production
- Develop and train Commis Chefs
- Follow and abide by all our regulations and policies
- Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
- Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
- Hotel or Restaurant background
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
- COSHH knowledge
- Good verbal and written English
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Complimentary nights with breakfast, & 50% discount
- Team members awards and incentives schemes
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Great Training & Development
To apply for this Demi Chef de Partie position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applicants must…………………….
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.