Website First Contact Chefs
A talented and imaginative Demi Chef de Partie is required by this highly acclaimed and accredited hotel in their 1 AA rosette Restaurant.
This is an incredible opportunity to work within a top quality property. Joining a well established brigade the successful candidate must be flexible and dedicated to producing food to the standards that have already been established.
Creating the finest dishes using local produce, you will work directly under the Chef de Partie to ensure that all food presented to our guests is of the highest standard, whilst training of Commis Chefs.
Their main restaurant has 3 well deserved AA Rosettes and as a result you will be working with some fantastic Chefs.
- Providing support to the Front of House team to ensure exceptional customer care
- Supervise Commis Chefs and delegate tasks as required and ensure they are carried out correctly
- Observe the Chef de Parties, take direction and guidance and assist them as requested
- Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times
- Plan the day-to-day running of your section to meet set service standards
- Ensure maximum utilisation of food
- Participates in food production. Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
- Communicate with and assist back-of-the-house personnel to maintain efficient food production
- Develop and train Commis Chefs
- Follow and abide by all our regulations and policies
An excellent CV demonstrating a history of positions in quality establishments and glowing referencesis required. With good all round experience you must show commitment, ambition and dedication to your work.
You will be able to gain experience of working with a well recognised name in the hotel and restaurant sector moving your CV and career into new levels.
There are some great benefits of working with this prestigeous company which include:
- Live in available if required
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members restaurants
To apply for this great Demi Chef de partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE : If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
All Applicants must……………………………..
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment.