Website First Contact Chefs
This award winning multi outlet Hotel is looking for an eager and enthusiastic Commis Chef to join their talented team.
Preparing and assisting in creating the finest dishes using local produce, you will work directly under the Demi Chef de Partie to ensure that all food presented to our guests is of the highest standard.
- Run a clean, tidy and organised environment at all times
- Participates in food production, portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
- Ensures daily food preparations meet outlined recipes including portion size, quantity and quality
- Maintains food quality control.
- Ensures proper food rotation, which will eliminate spoilage and waste.
- Maintains a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensures maximum utilization of food
- Communicate with and assists back-of-the-house personnel to maintain efficient food production
- Take direction and guidance from other team members
- Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client needs
- Follow and abide by all our regulations, policies and procedures
- Provide support to the front of house team to ensure exceptional customer care
- Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
- Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
- Hotel or Restaurant background
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
- COSHH knowledge
- Good verbal and written English
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Complimentary nights with breakfast, and 50% discount
- Great Training and Development
- Team members awards and incentives schemes
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
To apply for this Commis Chef position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com.
All Applicants must………………..
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you haventbeen contacted within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.