Website First Contact Chefs
Our Client is looking for an experienced Chef De Partie who can maintain and surpass the 2AA Rosettes already held by the property.
This vibrant property has a contemporary restaurant and is looking for a individual to effectively support the Head Chef.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience at 2/3 rosette level
- Will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the kitchen
- Must be passionate, and contribute to continually raising standards
Benefits of this position include:
- 28 Days Holiday
- Competative Rate of Pay + TIPS
- Meals on Duty
- Training and Development
- Group Career Opportunites
To apply for this Chef de Partie position, then pleasesend us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applicants must…………………..
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you havent heard from us within 72 hours you will have ben unsuccessful on this occasion.