Website First Contact Chefs
This luxurious North Yorkshire Hotel is looking to recruit a Chef de partie to join their professional kitchem brigade.
This stately Victorian property with over 150 rooms is set in 8 acres ofgrounds in the heart ofan elegant spa town.
As Chef de Partie you will be an integral part of the team in the kitchen creating the finest dishes and working to the highest standards. A key focus of your role is to share your passion for cooking and food with your team and help train and develop them.
- Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
- Follow all health and hygiene standards
- Supervise and lead a team of Commis and Demi Chefs
- Take orders from the Sous Chef and give tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs and check that they are carried out in the correct manner
- Maintain a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensures maximum utilization of food
- Conduct daily food line inspections in section to ensure quality is maintained.
- Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
- Experience working in a AA Rosette establishment
- Hotel or Restaurant background
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
- COSHH knowledge
To apply for this Chef de Partie position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com.
All Applicants must……………………
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you witin 72 hours of your application, then on this occasionyou will have been unsuccessful.