Lucy Hunter from Buzzfeed gives you all even more reasons to enjoy one of Britain’s favourite tipples:
2. Smoked Gouda Mushroom Quesadillas
Make mine with extra cheese, please! Recipe here.
3. Bacon Blue Potato Salad with Soft Boiled Eggs
Why doesn’t every potato salad have bacon in it? Recipe here.
4. Asparagus, Crispy Prosciutto, and Brie Grilled Cheese
Crispy prosciutto and rosé = heaven. Recipe here.
5. Perfect Porterhouse Steak
Yes, even steak goes with rosé. Recipe here.
6. Bruschetta Bar
Pile everything on a wooden board and call it dinner. Recipe here.
7. Salmon with Sunflower-Dill Pesto Sauce
Pink fish, meet pink wine. Recipe here.
8. Fried Cauliflower with Whipped Feta
You had me at fried and whipped. Recipe here.
13. Mexican Chorizo and Garlic Shrimp Burger
Substitute plain ground pork or store-bought fresh chorizo for a quicker version. Recipe here.
15. Crispy Fish Tacos with Jalapeño Sauce
Gotta love a beer-battered fish taco. Recipe here.
18. Corn And Fregola With Grilled Halloumi Cheese
If you have never grilled halloumi, now is the time to start. Recipe here.
21. Spicy Miso Glazed Chicken Wings
Serve with a stack of napkins and a jug of rosé. Recipe here.
22. Grilled Romaine with Corn and Creamy Anchovy Garlic Vinaigrette
Grilling halved lettuce means you don’t have to use a salad spinner. Win! Recipehere.
25. Mediterranean Loaded Veggie Sandwich
Shortcut tip: use store-bought pesto. Recipe here.